Axe Throwing Safety Rules
- Wear only closed toe shoes and no heels.
- Only throw like we tell and show Ya - no horseplay!
- Nothing in your hand but your axe. 😉
- Stay where we put ya- no wandering around with the axe!
- Don’t cross the foul line until the axe stops moving.
- Pick up your own axe after each throw.
- Eyes on the axes at all times!
- Where is everyone? Check around ya before throwing.
- Hands off our fence if ya wanna keep your fingers.
- Drink but don’t get drunk! We’re not joking…drunks don’t get to throw axes!!
*If ya break our axes, our targets, or yourself holler at us quick!